The Bag Forklift has been developed to reduce or eliminate manual lifting of "out-of-gauge" (OOG) baggage to provide a safer working environment for operators and minimise the risk of damage to OOG baggage.
Baggage which is over the size and weight limits typically has to be manually transferred between the container and the departure or arrival system. This process places operators at a higher risk of injury and also increases the risk of damage to the baggage. The Bag Forklift is a highly efficient OOG baggage loading and unloading system, which enables airports to provide a safer working environment within these operations.
The Bag Forklift is easily integrated into existing systems and can therefore be used to enhance the efficiency of virtually any baggage handling system.
· Highly efficient loading/unloading system
· Safe handling of out-of-gauge (OOG) baggage
· Easy operation by one person
· Handles an average of approx. 70 bags/hour
· Compatible with a wide range of containers and vehicles